NO POP UP FROM MENUE BAR VEHICLE SELECT

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Martyson

Re: NO POP UP FROM MENUE BAR VEHICLE SELECT

Post by Martyson »

MACHAVIA wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:00 pm I cannot help thinking there is a button I have disabled or enabled which is preventing the relevant instrument pop up opening?
are you going to do the quick test using the keyboard?

Edit: I now see your post and the key combo worked.
Good.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
MACHAVIA

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hi
I selected another aircraft from my hangar the shift plus key is not bringing up the pop up it relates to, I have to manuly select in the vehicle select menu then instruments then hope I FIND THE AREA IN THE OPEN WINDOW TO RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT UN- DOCK THAT OPENS THE POP UP AND THE SHIFT PLUS KEY then works to bring up the pop up as well.

I really appreciate your help.
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan

P3D V4.5 / Intel (R)Core TM i7-8700KCPU @3.70GHz3.70GHZ / Installed RAM 16GB 15.9 USEABLE / (12 Cores)
Graphics Card Nvidia GeForceGTX 1070Ti 0.0 Win  10 Home / 64 bit
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

MACHAVIA wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:16 pm Hi
I selected another aircraft from my hangar the shift plus key is not bringing up the pop up it relates to, I have to manuly select in the vehicle select menu then instruments then hope I FIND THE AREA IN THE OPEN WINDOW TO RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT UN- DOCK THAT OPENS THE POP UP AND THE SHIFT PLUS KEY then works to bring up the pop up as well.

@ MACHAVIA,

Not all aircraft have that selection available.

For your aircraft you have to read the manual or contact the developer.
Best Regards,
MACHAVIA

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hi,

I need further help here this is not a developer issue the issue is the SAME for all A/C including all P3D Default A/C, I have specified the only way to get ANY POP ups back is to go to vehicle selection menu click instruments select the pop up required which attempt to open, then hover on the screen right clicking and select UN-DOCK which opens the pop up selected there after the pop up works in the normal way I say again this is ALL A/C from many developers and PR3D's default range ALL A/C in default list are the same.

It is like a button has been enabled the "DOCK" all pop up from the above menu.

The reinstallation of Scenery and Content was done with A/V disabled I have done this previously and all was Fine.

Please advise
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan

P3D V4.5 / Intel (R)Core TM i7-8700KCPU @3.70GHz3.70GHZ / Installed RAM 16GB 15.9 USEABLE / (12 Cores)
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

@ MACHAVIA,

You could review / run through all the General Debugging Steps :
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246

Uninstalling/Deactivating Prepar3D:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=125187

Downloading and Installing Prepar3D:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=120676
Best Regards,
MACHAVIA

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hi Vaughan

Are you a P3D Tech Support Expert /administrator, I have reviewed the debugging info, I cannot see anything in that which addresses my issue, I have deinstalled and reinstalled IAW the option described in the advisory postings available my graphics card etc etc are all up today and P3D see the graphics card correctly, I need more help and someone to work with me to troubleshoot?.
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan

Martyson

Post by Martyson »

MACHAVIA wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:16 pm Hi

@ MACHAVIA,

You are welcome.
Best Regards,
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

MACHAVIA wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:57 pm Hi Vaughan

Are you a P3D Tech Support Expert /administrator, I have reviewed the debugging info, I cannot see anything in that which addresses my issue, I have deinstalled and reinstalled IAW the option described in the advisory postings available my graphics card etc etc are all up today and P3D see the graphics card correctly, I need more help and someone to work with me to troubleshoot?.
@ MACHAVIA,

P3D Tech Support Expert /administrators normally do not work on weekends / long holiday weekends like this one which began the evening before your first post here and goes on for another (almost) full day.

But at present there are 370 pilots reading / online in the forum many of which could possibly help.
Best Regards,
MACHAVIA

Post by MACHAVIA »

P3D Tech Support Team,

Any update on how to resolve my question posted and running for several days now??
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan