Can't Fly More Than 20 Minutes

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
iflygary

Can't Fly More Than 20 Minutes

Post by iflygary »

I can't get a flight to last more than 20 minutes with the sim crashing. I get a message that says P3D.exe is no longer working and then I get a Microsoft.NET Framework Error with Exception from HRESULT:0xC00014B. This has never occurred in any of the previous versions of P3D. I am running with the latest hotfix for V5.

My operating system is Windows 10 home 64 bit with latest updates and I have 16GB DDR3 RAM with an Nvidia 1080Ti graphics card. My CPU is an i7 3820 Sandy Bridge OC at 4.2Ghz

Gary
Martyson

Re: Can't Fly More Than 20 Minutes

Post by Martyson »

Gary,

Not enough information about your flight.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
iflygary

Post by iflygary »

Sorry for the delayed response but I've been conducting more flights to gather information. It seems as though it's happening in the PNW area of Orbx sceneries. I've been monitoring their forums as well and no one else seems to be having an issue like mine. I was able to figure out what was causing the HRESULT exception error, so it's no longer occurring. I was able to fly for about 30 minutes in a flight form KORS to KBVS to KFHR and landing with no problems but I didn't get a clean shut down of the sim. I got an errors log in which I will only partially list because I'm not sure how to attach a file here. I hope this helps.

Also on a different note, I get major pauses when the weather engine injects updated weather in the sim.

Gary
error.0]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_east_su_fsx

[error.1]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_north_su_fsx

[error.2]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_south_su_fsx

[error.3]
error=Unable to find model for kack_obj_su_fsx

[error.4]
error=Unable to find model for kack_obj_fa_fsx

[error.5]
error=Unable to find model for kack_obj_hw_fsx

[error.6]
error=Unable to find model for kack_obj_wi_fsx

[error.7]
error=Unable to find model for tuckernuck_su_fsx

[error.8]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_east_wi_fsx

[error.9]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_north_wi_fsx

[error.10]
error=Unable to find model for kack_grass_south_wi_fsx

[error.11]
error=Unable to find model for tuckernuck_wi_fsx

[error.12]
error=Found Duplicate Key Name
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo C172RG_CutlassII\aircraft.cfg
Section:propeller
Key:minimum_reverse_beta

[error.13]
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo C177RG_Cardinal_II\aircraft.cfg

[error.14]
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo C177_Cardinal_II\aircraft.cfg

[error.15]
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo DA40\aircraft.cfg
...... and the log ends with this set of entries

[error.994]
error=Duplicate Section Name
File: G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo DA42_Twin_Star\aircraft.cfg
Section: direction_indicators

[error.995]
File: G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo DA42_Twin_Star\aircraft.cfg
Section: attitude_indicators

[error.996]
Section: turn_indicators

[error.997]
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo M20R_Ovation\aircraft.cfg
Section:fltsim.0
Key:description

[error.998]
File:G:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3DV5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo M20R_Ovation\aircraft.cfg
Section:fltsim.1

[error.999]
Section:fltsim.2
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Gary,

You mentioned:
" I was able to figure out what was causing the HRESULT exception error, so it's no longer occurring."

What was the fix?

Note:
For a new problem it is best to start a new topic in the forum.
As for the Content errors it looks like some Alabeo aircraft and scenery errors.

So, a quick test is to reboot PC and then load the LM default flight and then shut down and see if any errors.
Best Regards,
iflygary

Post by iflygary »

Vaughan,

Thanks for your response. I did a Google search for that issue and found others users had issues while using FSWX weather engine. I disabled it and the issue went away.

Regarding the sim crashing after only 20 minutes, after testing different areas within the sim, this is truly an Orbx issue. I usually only fly in their areas so it never dawned on me that it could be their issue as opposed to a P3D issue. It looks like the culprit on their end is the Objectflow. Once I deleted it, I can fly with no issues now without the sim crashing. I will test out what you recommended a bit later because I am still getting those error logs upon exiting the sim. I will post in a new topic regarding the pauses I'm experiencing with real world weather being injected in the sim.

Thanks for your support!!

Gary
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

iflygary wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:33 pm Vaughan,

Thanks for your response. I did a Google search for that issue and found others users had issues while using FSWX weather engine. I disabled it and the issue went away.

Regarding the sim crashing after only 20 minutes, after testing different areas within the sim, this is truly an Orbx issue. I usually only fly in their areas so it never dawned on me that it could be their issue as opposed to a P3D issue. It looks like the culprit on their end is the Objectflow. Once I deleted it, I can fly with no issues now without the sim crashing. I will test out what you recommended a bit later because I am still getting those error logs upon exiting the sim. I will post in a new topic regarding the pauses I'm experiencing with real world weather being injected in the sim.

Thanks for your support!!

Gary
Gary,

You are welcome.
Glad to hear your original problem is resolved.
Best Regards,
Drop_frog

Post by Drop_frog »

Similar situation here. The following crash log is as follows;

System.ObjectDisposedException
Message=Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'System.Net.HttpListener'.
Source=System
StackTrace=
at System.Net.HttpListener.CheckDisposed()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Stop()
at #=qOLPyJ_RSh7RlnHxavSQ1t3hPJpkNXR_GnCXyBYbs0Ub6fNz0BI2Y2cseHDKrqKyE.#=qp70WtMrM9vr3cqNzKP06Hw==()
at #=qHBn7jN0cHQW6avSd8_Xpr4kTdQLWtzfOlNniJZhtYJvr4OLZgx5S5qpTeRma_T39OXkN7UgICh4dZyHv3eR9dQ==.Dispose()
at #=q8CU0UQ1de23JW72yhUY6jq00eSXMLdYoBg$BmI9jJiE=.Dispose()
at #=qIBlHdq0eSviGiACi6kQqZeglgbTxIppN0iq19hmYiLo=.#=q7qXAF_7wxJ7xgEZuFOd5Bg==(Boolean #=q56SDLH0oCP$COL3upVU1kg==)
at #=qQlIYlb51ujvak8NMK_KDFn86_k1Sy4psUChBC1bEFJU=.#=qkNitTqXkYb0tqxKnmroyPOjmz8LBByFmJ_iv7hBURjs=(Object #=qeSp9z60rwVQIx2Lg$S$mJw==, FormClosingEventArgs #=qcAHhl9jqptuWnaUfl8QLDg==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=qQlIYlb51ujvak8NMK_KDFn86_k1Sy4psUChBC1bEFJU=.WndProc(Message& #=q1Crx0Do_cCXrF45TGzSJLA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
TargetSite=Void CheckDisposed()

As I am not a computer programmer, does anyone have any idea as to how I fix this?

Many thanks
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

@Drop_frog:

There is really nothing about your situation in your message, for example your system specs, your P3D version, your Windows version and what you were doing at the time of the crash.

The "Failing module" from Windows Event viewer would be most helpful.

As it is right now, I googled "System.ObjectDisposedException" from your report and got a big load of possible issues. You might start by looking at that.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.