V5 Flight Planner issue causing aeroplane crash (not computer)

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
VH_EEE

V5 Flight Planner issue causing aeroplane crash (not computer)

Postby VH_EEE » Wed May 13, 2020 11:51 am

I was advised to start a new topic after including this problem with another that is sorted now .

All default flights without flight planner are fine , no crashing into floating ground
When i used flight planner with default everything. When i came into land it crashed into invisible dirt on final .

Haven't tried with addons or aircraft because it happens in default so it seams pointless .

Now i did a very quick forum search here for flight planner stuff , couldnt see my issue .

Other issues with flight planner, while I'm here , is when you select all your route and hit go , save yep, move aircraft to location yes, doesnt move to location . manually change airport and good to go .

Martyson

Re: V5 Flight Planner issue causing aeroplane crash (not computer)

Postby Martyson » Wed May 13, 2020 3:17 pm

I was advised to start a new topic after including this problem with another that is sorted now .

All default flights without flight planner are fine , no crashing into floating ground
When i used flight planner with default everything. When i came into land it crashed into invisible dirt on final .

Haven't tried with addons or aircraft because it happens in default so it seams pointless .

Now i did a very quick forum search here for flight planner stuff , couldnt see my issue .

Other issues with flight planner, while I'm here , is when you select all your route and hit go , save yep, move aircraft to location yes, doesnt move to location . manually change airport and good to go .
What steps to recreate your flight plan crash problem?

For flight plan move to location :
If you select an aircraft ,
then Change Airport ,
[then , Location parking/gate] OK ok
Where do you end up?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

Sparda

Postby Sparda » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Hello guys,

I have the same issue. Previously i crashed my F35 during an approach. Now, when i launch a flight with flight planner (a saved flight plan), this crash is automatically loads and p3d back the plane to the default airport. Now, it's impossible to load a flight plan without airplane crash. If anyone has the solution, it would be great.

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:13 pm

@ Sparda ,

You could review / run through all the General Debugging Steps :
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

Return to “Other Support Questions”