Error 5013

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
p3d2001

Error 5013

Postby p3d2001 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:28 am

Hi Lockheed Martin

I recently wiped my SONY VAIO laptop and I forgot to uninstall PREPAR 3D.
Anyway when I went to activate the software again after reinstalling it, and it came back
With error 5013.

Anyway I know you will say to contact the licensing@prepar3d.com, well I have and have been awaiting ages.
One of my other buddies had the exact same problem except he got a reply back and the issue was fixed in the hour.

I have also sent an email to enquiries@prepar3d.com to inform them about the issue as well.

Kind Regards

P3D 2001

Mr Nice

Re: Error 5013

Postby Mr Nice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi P3D 2001,

Unfortunately, its a holiday period for most people. You've done everything you can do. They will get to you as soon as possible. You'll just have to wait for them.

If its driving you mad as I can imagine you have some time off and wanted to go flying. You could buy a second License then refund the second after your first has been re-activated. That is if you have a few dollars to spare for while waiting.

If you decide to buy the second license and refund it afterwards then you need to be aware that only one refund can be claimed per person. Meaning that, if at some point in the future you buy another license and want to refund that you will have already used up the one refund and wouldn't be able to refund a second time.

I hope that helps you out.

Return to “Other Support Questions”