Multiple Monitors

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
mounty

Multiple Monitors

Post by mounty »

Hi,
I am using P3D and the PMDG 737 NGX with windows 10, 64 bit. I want to undock the MIP from my main monitor and move it over to another monitor. I have tried many different wayswithout success. I would like some. Help to explain how I should set my monitors up and be able to undock and move the MIP to the second monitor. Can anyone help me.
Thanks

Rob
Martyson

Re: Multiple Monitors

Post by Martyson »

mounty wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:07 pm Hi,
I am using P3D and the PMDG 737 NGX with windows 10, 64 bit. I want to undock the MIP from my main monitor and move it over to another monitor. I have tried many different wayswithout success. I would like some. Help to explain how I should set my monitors up and be able to undock and move the MIP to the second monitor. Can anyone help me.
Thanks

Rob
Hello mounty ,
Rob

Which P3D product ?

Check page 55 of the Introduction manual.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
okkry

Re: Multiple Monitors

Post by okkry »

mounty wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:07 pm Hi,
Thanks
fnaf security breach
Rob
you can undock the MIP and other displays in P3D by using the right ALT key and clicking on the display. You can then move them to another monitor and reposition them as you like.