can't assign congtrols to t16000 hotas rudder

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
stinger27

can't assign congtrols to t16000 hotas rudder

Post by stinger27 »

Good evening, guys. I have been pulling hair out, and I have very little hair. lol! Anyway, I have a thrust master t16000 yoke, throttle and rudder combo. I cannot get the rudder working. I cannot assign any axis’s, buttons etc. The rudder is only connected to the throttle with he rj45 like cable. I see no USB cables to hook to my computer. I have tried resetting the throttle to default, rebooting the computer, and downloading and installing the driver updates that appear to be the latest from thrust master’s site. I contacted thrust master with no luck so far, that was yesterday. Can anyone give me any other ideas before I go bald? The reason I want to connect and use the rudder is to prevent another incident like the one that happened on Monday. I do not really want to go into detail currently. The odd thing is vPilot sees the rudder as I set the right brake as a ptt, I have not tested it yet, but I want to set the brake on my left toe as a, well, brake and my parking brakes to be released when I press as well. Can someone give me anything else to troubleshoot here? I am using prepar3dv4.5. Happy Wednesday everybody.

Note when googling, I did disable auto rudder, and when I checked and tried to assign the axis, I got "slider" and not rz or what ever it was suppose to be.
https://omegle.onl/
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Re: can't assign congtrols to t16000 hotas rudder

Post by Clifton Crane »

Hi stinger27,

Could you try changing the controller API from Raw Input to Direct Input? You should see this option in one of the controller setting screens.

Regards,
Clifton
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.