[RESOLVED] Subscription Payment declined

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
goldenagesimulations

[RESOLVED] Subscription Payment declined

Post by goldenagesimulations »

I received an email from LM today informing me that my subscription billing was declined and my license became inactive/invalid. After confirming my billing info and card were correct with the bank, attempted to purchase a new license. The transaction was declined with a notice that their credit card gateway was not working and an admin was notified, try again later. Has anyone experienced this issue today? Seems it's a glitch on their end but until it gets sorted no P3D.
JorgenSA

Re: Subscription Payment declined

Post by JorgenSA »

I have not experienced this, but send an email (or forward this one) to:

licensing@prepar3d.com

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
goldenagesimulations

Thanks. Did that and waiting on a reply.
Chris Metel
Lockheed Martin

Post by Chris Metel »

We have noticed an intermediate time out issue with credit card processing. In most cases, trying a second time has been successful. We are in contact with the vendor to resolve the issue ASAP.

Thanks for your patience,
Chris
Chris Metel
Prepar3D® Product Owner
goldenagesimulations

Good to know that your are on it. I've tried twice in succession and so far no joy. Tomorrow is another day.
goldenagesimulations

Happy to say that the issue is resolved and thank you, Chris, for your PM and kind attention