Scenery Library V4

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
Craigy

Scenery Library V4

Post by Craigy »

Hi

I uninstalled an addon scenery so I could reinstall due to scenery errors. The scenery doesn't use an install compiler and is added manually. When I tried to add the reinstalled scenery to the scenery library, a dialogue box opens and says that a scenery with that name already exists. I searched the scenery list and the scenery.cfg file but can't see the scenery listed. How do I delete the entry the scenery library sees so that I can add the reinstalled scenery? The scenery is in a new folder.

Thanks
Cheers
Craig
HankyPanky

Re: Scenery Library V4

Post by HankyPanky »

Craig I can only highly recommend the use of Lorby-SI AddOn Organizer. It's a freeware and the best you can find for organizing Prepar3D, installing/uninstalling, deactivating, error fixing, backup etc.
Always happy landings
Dieter/EDDM
Craigy

Post by Craigy »

Thanks Dieter. I installed the program but it also doesn't list the scenery. So I am unable to delete the scenery entry that Prepar3d thinks is there.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

Thanks
Craig
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Craigy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:52 am Thanks Dieter. I installed the program but it also doesn't list the scenery. So I am unable to delete the scenery entry that Prepar3d thinks is there.

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

Thanks
Craig
@ Craigy,
Craig

The General Debugging Steps are here for your review.

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)