Reactivation

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
Blaster254

Reactivation

Post by Blaster254 »

I have apparently hit my download limit! I need it re-setting. I sent you an email yesterday requesting this. Why is it taking so long to sort out? I purchased p3d nearly 3 weeks ago and due to so many bugs have had to reinstall several times. I have finally caved and upgraded my PC. I would expect to be able to download it straight away. I’m not sure what the delay is. You would have received the email early enough yesterday

Ryan
Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: Reactivation

Post by Brady Butler »

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

As per our FAQ:
Why can I no longer activate after I have reinstalled Prepar3D, updated software, updated hardware, or installed Prepar3D on a new machine? I am getting error 5013 when trying to install. What do I need to do?

Depending on the license you have, it is likely that you have reached the limited number of activations for your specific license. While the licensing software does recognize that the installs are being done on the same computer, if enough of the computer’s information changes (operating system, external hardware, graphics cards, etc.), it will flag your setup as a different computer. If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with your License ID and a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated. Your request will be fulfilled within two business days.
We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer