Sorry but can't find the 5.3 Hotfix

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
tres2

Sorry but can't find the 5.3 Hotfix

Post by tres2 »

I have been to the Purchased Downloads page repeatedly and have tried to examine it in minute detail but I simply cannot see where to click to get to the hotfix. I am a very experienced simmer, going back to FS4, but that doesn't mean I am particularly smart.

I have had great difficulty getting P 3-D successfully installed, mostly my own fault, and I still have issues like downloaded third-party airplanes which are partially invisible and scenery I have brought in which is doing strange things, again probably my own fault, I'll have more specific questions on those things in due course, but for now I would just like to locate and execute the hot fix see how much it can do.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tres
JorgenSA

Re: Sorry but can't find the 5.3 Hotfix

Post by JorgenSA »

The current download available on the download page for v. 5 IS v. 5.3 HF2.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
tres2

Post by tres2 »

Thanks. I had suspected that might be the case, now I have confirmation thank you.
robysax68

Post by robysax68 »

Hi,

unfortunately I still don't find and undestand how can download all p3d v5 and hotfix 1 and 2

The page for my account is forbidden

Can you to put some link ?

Thanks
REGARDS
roberto
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

Roberto,

I am afraid I don't understand your question - if you have purchased v. 5, you should have access to the download page containing v. 5.

The version for download there is v. 5.3 HF2.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
robysax68

Post by robysax68 »

Hi, finally someone who listens to me ". Thank you.
so. I don't have purchase any hotfix or any license or any product P3D.
I want to purchase the PREPARE3D V4 license, for my AEROSOFT v4 A330. But I can't create an account, and the page to recover my information is not available (white),report ceck proxy and firewall .. so I would like to register for credentials, (ID) and license.
Can you help me?
thanks
regards
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

As it says in my signature, I am not a Lockheed Martin employee.

You should send an email with all your information to:

licensing@prepar3d.com

They should be able to help you there.

Jorgen