[RESOLVED] Questions about P3D V5

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
jeikwleini

[RESOLVED] Questions about P3D V5

Post by jeikwleini »

So i was told I should get this, but after looking at the website im confused. all the licensing options are for either professional or academic use and nothing for personal use (which is what I want). so what do I do to get P3D V5 for personal use? let alone how do i get it in general. thanks
JorgenSA

Re: Questions about P3D V5

Post by JorgenSA »

The Academic version is what you want.

You pay for it with your favorite credit card, download it and install it - but please do remember to read and follow the instructions.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
jeikwleini

Post by jeikwleini »

jeikwleini wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:24 pm So i was told I should get this, but after looking at the website im confused. all the licensing options are for either professional or academic use and nothing for personal use (which is what I want). so what do I do to get P3D V5 for personal use? let alone how do i get it in general. thanks applinked
solved.
Yushrajjuu

Post by Yushrajjuu »

please do remember to read and follow the instructions.