Non-Sequential Layering Message Issue

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
dnrwhite

Non-Sequential Layering Message Issue

Post by dnrwhite »

Every time I load or make changes in a scenario in P3D5.2 I get a messages that says P3D has detected a non sequential layering issue in the library. It asks if I want it fixed, each time I say yes (this has been since my upgrade to 5.0 and I am now at 5.2.). My problem is that it never fixes it!. Everything seems to work ok so I would like to know 1.) Can it be fixed? or 2.) Can I kill the message since the sim works ok?
Martyson

Re: Non-Sequential Layering Message Issue

Post by Martyson »

dnrwhite wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:33 pm Every time I load or make changes in a scenario in P3D5.2 I get a messages that says P3D has detected a non sequential layering issue in the library. It asks if I want it fixed, each time I say yes (this has been since my upgrade to 5.0 and I am now at 5.2.). My problem is that it never fixes it!. Everything seems to work ok so I would like to know 1.) Can it be fixed? or 2.) Can I kill the message since the sim works ok?
@ dnrwhite ,

I seen it posted some time ago.

The search function in P3D is here (or you can also use your favorite Internet search engine):
https://i.imgur.com/EdefE2D.jpg
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)