P3D Not opening after being minimized.

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
klavs.elsts

P3D Not opening after being minimized.

Post by klavs.elsts »

Hi,

I was doing long houl flight WSSS to EGLL. On P3D V5.2H1.

Hour before landing I had my P3D minimized and when trying to open it, P3D wont open.

Pressing "ALT + TAB" or anything else would not open P3D. Only quit screen would show up.

I searched forum and there are people with this issue but with no solution given...

As you can imagine frustration was high after doing 12 hour flight not beeing able to open P3D when it was minimized.

Add-ons running at the time. PMDG777, Orbx, Active Sky, vPilot, Navigraph Charts and Simtoolkitpro.

Any help much appreciated
Martyson

Re: P3D Not opening after being minimized.

Post by Martyson »

klavs.elsts wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:03 am Hi,

I was doing long houl flight WSSS to EGLL. On P3D V5.2H1.

Hour before landing I had my P3D minimized and when trying to open it, P3D wont open.

Pressing "ALT + TAB" or anything else would not open P3D. Only quit screen would show up.

I searched forum and there are people with this issue but with no solution given...

As you can imagine frustration was high after doing 12 hour flight not beeing able to open P3D when it was minimized.

Add-ons running at the time. PMDG777, Orbx, Active Sky, vPilot, Navigraph Charts and Simtoolkitpro.

Any help much appreciated
@ klavs.elsts ,

With all this running you minimized P3D:

Why did you minimize?
What were you doing while minimized?

Have you asked PMDG777, Orbx, Active Sky, vPilot, Navigraph Charts and Simtoolkitpro support about the problem?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)