5.2 Easy way to Install

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
eciob

5.2 Easy way to Install

Post by eciob »

HI,

May someone tell me the easy way to install 5.2 without uninstalling addons? Just update

Thanks
F1le

Re: 5.2 Easy way to Install

Post by F1le »

Uninstall Content + Scenery + Client from your Add & Remove programs :

Don't touch the biggest one. On this screen it weights 68GB

Now download package of 5.2. Install in this queue. When uninstalling CLIENT confirm NOT to uninstall your licence. Keep your licence active.

- First scenery
- Next client
- Last content

If you have ORBX, now go to ORBX Central and remove global base, and reinstall it. Push check of all Land Class and True Earth and ORBX Library and Vectors. Check all "GLOBAL BASE" tab.

You're free to go.
eciob

Post by eciob »

F1le wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm Uninstall Content + Scenery + Client from your Add & Remove programs :

Now download package of 5.2. Install in this queue. When uninstalling CLIENT confirm NOT to uninstall your licence. Keep your licence active.

- First scenery
- Next client
- Last content

If you have ORBX, now go to ORBX Central and remove global base, and reinstall it. Push check of all Land Class and True Earth and ORBX Library and Vectors. Check all "GLOBAL BASE" tab.

You're free to go.
Thanks. I understand that once I’ve done the procedure I will have all my add on sceneries and addons?
F1le

Post by F1le »

Yes.
eciob

Post by eciob »

F1le wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:43 pmYes.
Good! Thanks for all!
eciob

Post by eciob »

F1le wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm Uninstall Content + Scenery + Client from your Add & Remove programs :

- First scenery
- Next client
- Last content

You're free to go.
Same procedure for HF1?

Thanks