Training Scenario Setup and Scenery Library

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
yann

Postby yann » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 am

Hello

I'll talk about something important for me and people who have a lot of sceneries .

When you launch P3D,in my case from the Training Scenario Setup,there is no possibility to select or unselect the sceneries in the scenery library.

The consequence is the obligation to launch a flight,go to the scenery library pannel,select and unselect the right scenes and wait several minutes before continuing the flight.

So It should be a good idea to have access to the scenery library directly from the Training Scenario Setup.

Thank you for reading me and sorry for my English

janvaane

Postby janvaane » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Tom Sui has written a piece of software called FlyZone Switcher in November 2012; look here if you want to build yourself: http://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/186-flyzone-switcher-with-orbx-eu/
|KLM149 | i7-8700k-16GB | Radeon RX580 8GB| flightsimeindhoven.com |

yann

Postby yann » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:49 am

Thanks,but my sceneries are mainly from France VFR .Each one is about 10Gb and takes a lot of time to load:

long time to run after loaching from the training scenario set up,then select the right scenery in the scenery library,then run again ,all last between 10 and 15mn and finally fly!! I don't have SSD but my HDs are defragmented.

colang

Postby colang » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I also would like a simple button to access scenery library from training Scenario Setup.

As a workaround I'm using the free Scenery Config Editor

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/

But sometimes I forget to check and modify sceneries before start the simulation, so a way to access the library at the moment of setup the flight would be welcome.

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”