Right mouse click stutters and freezes

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
RodBorza

Right mouse click stutters and freezes

Post by RodBorza »

Lockheed team,

Using the virtual cockpit after updating to v4.1 showed this problem to me: everytime I use the right mouse button to flip a switch, the sim freezes or stutters.
I noticed that when I right click, the application processes something out of the sim, and then executes the given command. It also opens the right mouse menu. This takes around 10 to 20 seconds for the sim to process whatever it is processing everytime I right click, and then comes back.

Very annoyng, making the sim unplayable.

I have the following add-ons:
A2A Constellation;
A2A C172;
A2A C182;
PMDG 737;
FSUIPC 5.

I tried it on the add-on aircraft and the problem remains. Tried on the default aircraft, and the problem remains.
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Righr mouse click stutters and freezes

Post by Rob McCarthy »

We aren't seeing this issue with default content. Can you try going through our general debugging steps and see if they help narrow down the cause of the issue?
viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=123246

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
gcbraun

Re: Right mouse click stutters and freezes

Post by gcbraun »

I have a very similar issue, for example when I try to open the cockpit window. Very weird! The Sim freezes for about 10-20 seconds. This has happened with the PMDG DC-6, the FSL A320 and the Realair Turbine Duke.
i7 9700k @ 4.8Ghz - Geforce 2080 Ti - 32GB DDR4 3200
Oculus Rift S HMD - Native VR
skymorais

Post by skymorais »

Hello everyone, I was with the same problem, and after performing the procedures put here, uninstall all the addons, I just managed to fix the problem after reinstalling windows 10.
gcbraun

Post by gcbraun »

I have a new system and my Windows 10 Pro was installed just 3 days ago. :(
i7 9700k @ 4.8Ghz - Geforce 2080 Ti - 32GB DDR4 3200
Oculus Rift S HMD - Native VR