P3Dv4 is located on my D:\ Drive. I had to reinstall my windows on my C:\ for other reasons and now P3D does not load except for coming up with this error.
Previously before this error, it came up with another error saying something like "Client is not installed" so I downloaded and installed the client.msi.
I have had a look at my registry and it is pointed to the correct location:
- Windows 10 Home
- A lot of addons that worked before the game stopped working
- Intel Core i7 8700 Processor
- NZXT Kraken M22 120mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- MSI B360M Gaming Plus Motherboard
- Team T-Force Delta RGB 3000MHz 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 White
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Windforce 8GB
- Kingston A400 2.5in SATA SSD 240GB
- Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM008 3.5in Hard Drive
- be quiet! Straight Power 11 650W Power Supply
- C:\ wiped and windows reinstalled