justflight traffic Global

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
hjvdgraaff

justflight traffic Global

Post by hjvdgraaff »

Hi there, hope someone can help me out
I run P3dV5.1 Windows 10 Pr 64 bit and just purchase Traffic Global from Justflight to get AI traffic in my p3d
Downloading and installation went ok, but when I start as administrator the Icon on my desktop of Traffic Global nothing happens.
I have send message to Justflight but I wonder if maybe someone of you might have same experience ?
Tha ks

Achim
Sammons258

Re: justflight traffic Global

Post by Sammons258 »

Traffic Global for P3D/FSX is now out of Early Access and is a real live product! Thanks to everyone who has contributed during the EA period
T REX2018

Post by T REX2018 »

I have gone throught the frustrating experience of purchasing many traffic add ons ffor P3D and have been nothing but frustrated and disappointed. For me and many others, the AIG free AI traffic tool and traffic are far superior to anything you can purchase. This especially includes TG. I bought early access and waited many years for it to come out of EA. Do yourself a favor and head over to https://www.alpha-india.net/2018/11/13/ ... installer/ and start using this. Get your money back for TG, its garbage as far as I'm concerned.
hjvdgraaff

Post by hjvdgraaff »

thx will have to reinstall after update p3d v 5.1 into p3d v 5.2
Achim
Grand_Pubah

Post by Grand_Pubah »

Regarding AIG. I've looked into it and for the life of me I can't figure out how to install it, use it and add aircraft to it. Is there any tutorials or instruction manuals for dummies I can use. I truly feeling incompetent asking.
Thanks
Keith (Grand_Pubah}
i7 13700k 3.4ghz MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz Windows 11 Pro (23H2) Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.11 LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved