P3Dv5: The Skwentna River is missing in Alaska

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
aguiar

P3Dv5: The Skwentna River is missing in Alaska

Postby aguiar » Mon May 11, 2020 1:17 am

This just a heads up for the devs team, so that they can correct it in the next update. As you can observe, comparing the 2 images, the first is P3Dv5 and the second one is Google Earth one can see that the Skwentna river is missing from it's beginning at the Yentna river. Thanks for your attention

Max Perry
Lockheed Martin

Re: P3Dv5: The Skwentna River is missing in Alaska

Postby Max Perry » Mon May 11, 2020 2:38 pm

Ok, i'll take a look. I am fixing some missing rivers in Alaska for the next hot fix. There was new river data and many of the rivers are actually called 'areas of complex channels' so they don't have all the sand islands in the middle and are always changing. I'll double check to see if that's in here.

edit: This is fixed now and i edited things a bit more around should be better, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

aguiar

Re: P3Dv5: The Skwentna River is missing in Alaska

Postby aguiar » Mon May 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Ok, i'll take a look. I am fixing some missing rivers in Alaska for the next hot fix. There was new river data and many of the rivers are actually called 'areas of complex channels' so they don't have all the sand islands in the middle and are always changing. I'll double check to see if that's in here.

edit: This is fixed now and i edited things a bit more around should be better, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Thanks Max.

Return to “Scenery Development Questions”