LFPG

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
gandaho

LFPG

Post by gandaho »

I made a bad manipulation and there's no more any parking positions at LFPG. What can i do to resolve this problem?
Thanks for the answer back
ARLI

Re: LFPG

Post by ARLI »

Got the same issue actually, except I didn't do anything.
Went out of my home for 3 weeks, came back, installed last airacs, and newly updated PMDG777, but can't choose any gate at this airport as there are only runways on the list.
The scenery seems to work fine as I have correct afcad, gates, tweaks (gsx profile + dyn lights from aviationlads/inibuilds), but either P3D or couatl will pick me up a gate.
All of my other sceneries are just working fine. There is only LFPG which is not working.
Tried uninstalling the scenery, rebooting, repairing P3D, launch it with default scenery. Reinstalling, updating, using makerunways.. Everything and still got only runways to select (and not correctly placed in the centerline when loaded btw)..

What's going on with this..
vekant

Re: LFPG

Post by vekant »

Hello, do you have Paris Orly to install jetstream design? If so, check in the orly configurator. Do not check the box "no AI traffic in Paris CDG" otherwise it will deactivate all your CDG Gates.
GeForce GTX1080, Intel Core i7-8700K 4,7GHz, 32GO RAM, Win 10 64bits ,P3D V5.1 hf1