Sherimietivo, Moscow, the runways disappear

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
PAJAROLOCO

Sherimietivo, Moscow, the runways disappear

Post by PAJAROLOCO »

Hello:

I have a problem that is that at the airport of Sherimietivo, Moscow, the runways disappear or are only seen in parts when the plane is on the ground, and when it is flying the runways are complete, but as I approach them they begin to gradually disappear.

It is worth noting that even today, before the runway problem, the airport and the city of Moscow had disappeared from the set of scenarios that I later recovered, but with the runway problem.

If you can help me, I would be immensely grateful

PSD: Image attachment
Windows 10
P3D4.5

Thank you!

Good day, good luck
Blaunarwal

Re: Sherimietivo, Moscow, the runways disappear

Post by Blaunarwal »

According to what you wrote, I guess you are using Drzewiecki Design Moscow sceneries. A simple reinstall of these sceneries may cure the problem. Make sure, you don't have another Moscow scenery (maybe Freeware from before) still active. When you unsinstall the scenery, also make sure, in world\scenery no altitude file of your Sheremetyevo airport is there (something with alt and the icao code UUEE). Then install the airport again. Make sure to use the latest version of the airport you bought.
i7- 13900K, 64 GB DDR-5 SDRAM, Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite AX, KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 1-Click OC (24GB)
https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods