ORBX installed correctly and not working in v.5

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
bryanhyper

ORBX installed correctly and not working in v.5

Postby bryanhyper » Sat May 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello, i recently reset my PC because of technical issues and i reinstalled everything including ORBX and i contacted ORBX support and they couldn't find a solve for it not working. I was hoping maybe there is a problem with 4.5 in Prepar3d.
Will there be a hot fix soon if so?
Bryan

downscc

Re: ORBX installed correctly and not working in v.5

Postby downscc » Sat May 11, 2019 5:58 pm

You are hoping there is a problem in P3D because you had problems installing Orbx? LOL

I have all of Orbx products except for TE GBS and some airports and I do not have problems installing or updating Orbx in P3Dv4.5.

I'd like to help but you didn't describe the problem. What were the 'technical issues?' How did you reset your PC... do you mean you used the Windows Reset? That is a pretty drastic move. What are the problems you are having with Orbx?
Dan Downs
KCRP

Spencer Nelson
Lockheed Martin

Re: ORBX installed correctly and not working in v.5

Postby Spencer Nelson » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello,

Could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps?

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Spence

Return to “Scenery Development Questions”