Saying hello

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Wood

Post by Wood »

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Purchased the dev licences on the weekend and just installed prepared3d this morning. download was fast and install went incredibly quick, very impressive. I know that there is a lot of reading that I need to do one the forums and looking forward to it. The one thing I have noticed is that the default A/C seems to be set as the mooney. Is there anyway to change that?

Importing other A/c from my FSX install has seemed very straight forward with the exception with VRS superbug which I would love to get installed. Does anyone have any directions on exactly how to get the bug installed.

Are there any carriers or is AI Carrier addon to be installed as well?

Looking forward to getting it setup and start flying. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cheers

Mark

imcp3137

Post by imcp3137 »

Welcome: in some ways it is better than FSX, but has a range of bugs which LM have said will be fixed in the next SP.

If you don't need to install FSUIPC then you will save yourself some special crashes. At the same time, if you just fly it as is using the defaults, it will be flawless and quick. You will love it.