Congratulations to the Prepar3d Team!

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
fsdreamscapes

Postby fsdreamscapes » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm

I just spent the last few hours tweaking all my system settings and getting everything optimized for Prepar3d and I have to say a very hearty congratulations to the entire team at Lockheed Martin who have brought the experience to life.

I ran some tests and am very pleasantly surprised not only by the changes to the shaders but once I got everything set up optimally I was amazed to see what a vast improvement the new release is compared to ESP.

The water effects over ortho imagery is perfect and exactly what was needed. Some of the screenshots I was able to grab looked every bit as good if not better than Vega Prime.

Keep up the great work guys and I am highly enthusiastic about what the future holds for Prepar3d.

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi Dean,

Thank you very much for your comments! The team has certainly worked very very hard to get the application and SDK released and we are all committed to making Prepar3D even better!

Regards,

John

Return to “Miscellaneous”