P3DV5 - RJ85 Instrument panels

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
thienng

P3DV5 - RJ85 Instrument panels

Post by thienng »

We are trying to configure our sim RJ85 cockpit and having issue with instrument panels that available for both
Capt. and F/O sides. For example, FMS and Navigation Display (ND)
we can pop up an panel on the Capt. side but don't know how to get the panel for the F/O side

Is there a way to populate the same panel for F/O ? or any tool that we can use to do it ?

Thanks
Martyson

Re: P3DV5 - RJ85 Instrument panels

Post by Martyson »

You need to contact the RJ85 (panels) developer.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
navymustang

Post by navymustang »

I have done this is the past where I need a duplicate primary flight display or navigation display. I create a popup window, then pass that video into a VGA splitter. Then take the two VGA replica outputs from the splitter and pass them to two separate monitors. It only work when you are filling the monitor full screen with the popup. Last sim I built was a CRJ and needed to replicate both Capt and FO sides. Only bad thing of course is that anything done to the Capt display is echoed on the FO display.
thienng

Post by thienng »

Thank you both for your replies.

Since I'm new in this forum and would like to know how to contact the RJ85 (panels) developer.

Very appreciated !
JorgenSA

Post by JorgenSA »

You should (at least, they should have included it) find contact information in the documentation that came with your RJ85.

If that info is only for the RJ85 itself, then try contacting them anyway and ask if they developed the panels themselves, or they got it from somewhere else.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

thienng wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:14 pm Thank you both for your replies.

Since I'm new in this forum and would like to know how to contact the RJ85 (panels) developer.

Very appreciated !
@ thienng ,

Where did you get the RJ45 instrument panels?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
thienng

Post by thienng »

We have someone created a few panels for us. He is on longer working here. We will try to follow the link below to duplicate his work.
If you have any suggestions please let us know.
https://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/sdk/pane ... files.html

Thanks!