[RESOLVED] Outside View

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Glyn Harding

[RESOLVED] Outside View

Post by Glyn Harding »

Hi,

I have just moved to P3dv5. I have a strange problem. I use the Thrustmaster TCA throttle quadrant, but everytime I apply full throttle my view swaps from cockpit to outside view, regardless of what aircraft I use.

Any suggestions for an answer would be great. I have deleted the Key assignments and and axis assignments but no luck.

Regards

Glyn
Martyson

Re: Outside View

Post by Martyson »

Glyn Harding wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:40 pm Hi,

I have just moved to P3dv5. I have a strange problem. I use the Thrustmaster TCA throttle quadrant, but everytime I apply full throttle my view swaps from cockpit to outside view, regardless of what aircraft I use.

Any suggestions for an answer would be great. I have deleted the Key assignments and and axis assignments but no luck.

Regards

Glyn
@ Glyn Harding ,
Glyn

I have Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog.

It sounds like you have a P3D "Assignment” problem for that specific device (Thrustmaster TCA) which should be listed in the Assignments section.

Can you do a screenshot of what you see in the Assignments list?
What is assigned for throttles and views.

If needed:
How to Post Screenshots (by Chris Metel):
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 98#p238598
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
Glyn Harding

Post by Glyn Harding »

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying. It is now all fixed. I went through all the settings and found the one that was causing the trouble.

Thanks for reply to my original post, greatly appreciated

Regards

Glyn
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

Glyn Harding wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:17 pm Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying. It is now all fixed. I went through all the settings and found the one that was causing the trouble.

Thanks for reply to my original post, greatly appreciated

Regards

Glyn
@ Glyn Harding ,
Glyn

Glad to hear your problem is resolved.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)