Add on scenery for Preparv4

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
goodperson36

Add on scenery for Preparv4

Post by goodperson36 »

Good Morning Lockheed Martin,

Ok so I just wanted to write and bring up a great idea that maybe might be a great start to keep Prepar in the ranks of flight simulation. I will say I love prepar and have and will never ever move over to MSFS2020 it won’t happened in my life time and yes it is a game not a simulator.. I love prepar because it is a REAL simulator to me and by far I am thankful for all the hard work that the staff and leadership at Lockheed Martin have done to give us such a awesome platform to put our flight skills to work and a big thank you and I hope you guys don’t give up the ship due to MSFS2020 coming out .. it seems that they are pumping out scenery like a female dog pumping out puppies every single day. But what I have notice is that developers likeFsxreamteam , Orbx, among other developers have cold turkey quit producing for prepareV4 and 5 as far as add on scenery..if you don’t believe me go to their website of fselite and everything is sold on MSFS2020 you can’t find anything new for prepar anymore. They totally dropped prepar and jumped on the MSFS 2020 band wagon.. prepar has always listened to thier customers and have always produced updates to make prepar run smooth as ice. Okay so here was my pitch to Lockheed Martin prepar..I think you guy should start making add on scenery yourselves for the rest of us that do not want to move over to MSFS2020 which by the way is full of bugs and the ratings are bad on thier product 2 to 3 stars is what they are getting yet people live on it for some unknown reason. I think prepar can produce their own add on sceneries airports landclass etc. I think you guys could have that market because like I said other developers have abandoned us prepar loyal customers. Of course we pay for the addons which could produce much revenue for you guys to keep it going ..I don’t want you guys to go anywhere I like your platform and I hope you guys will consider this thank you and GO prepar team......
diggusa

Re: Add on scenery for Preparv4

Post by diggusa »

That would be nice!
Uriah

Re: Add on scenery for Preparv4

Post by Uriah »

Your quote "I will say I love prepar and have and will never ever move over to MSFS2020 it won’t happened in my life time and yes it is a game not a simulator"

So what happened in "LOOKING for SOME ANSWERS"

Your Quote " I recently bought MSFS2020 Its a disaster in my humble opinion and even with all of thier updates its still not a great platform"

I cannot stop laughing.