AI Traffic Add-On

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Ray Proudfoot

Re: AI Traffic Add-On

Post by Ray Proudfoot »

TomazDrnovsek wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 am Any opinions on Traffic Global? I'm also looking for traffic addon but don't want another thing to set up, update all the time, mess with... I just want to install the addon, set traffic levels and fly... and waste as little FPS on traffic as possible.
I would urge you to install the AIG package. The One-Click Installer makes it much easier than previously and it contains hundreds of airlines - something the commercial packages don't. There is no compunction to keep it updated. If you want you can leave it in the same state for years.

But its beauty is it's supported by enthusiasts so the schedules are updated twice yearly. Name any commercial package that does that. The models look superb - as good as the PMDG737 and across all aircraft. Being optimised for 64-bit they are also extremely frame rate friendly. And it's free. I made a contribution as their servers cost money. Best money I have spent in a very long time.
Ray (Cheshire, England).

System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K o/c to 5.8GHz, Nvidia RTX 4090 24Gb, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, Asus ROG STRIX HERO mobo, Crucial T700 4Tb SSD, Win 11 Pro, BenQ 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One Yoke
TomazDrnovsek

Post by TomazDrnovsek »

Ray Proudfoot wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:10 am I would urge you to install the AIG package. The One-Click Installer makes it much easier than previously and it contains hundreds of airlines - something the commercial packages don't. There is no compunction to keep it updated. If you want you can leave it in the same state for years.

But its beauty is it's supported by enthusiasts so the schedules are updated twice yearly. Name any commercial package that does that. The models look superb - as good as the PMDG737 and across all aircraft. Being optimised for 64-bit they are also extremely frame rate friendly. And it's free. I made a contribution as their servers cost money. Best money I have spent in a very long time.
Is it only for airliners or also for GA?
Ray Proudfoot

Post by Ray Proudfoot »

Airliners I believe but if you want to find out more ask on their forum. https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/
Ray (Cheshire, England).

System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K o/c to 5.8GHz, Nvidia RTX 4090 24Gb, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, Asus ROG STRIX HERO mobo, Crucial T700 4Tb SSD, Win 11 Pro, BenQ 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One Yoke
TomazDrnovsek

Post by TomazDrnovsek »

Ray Proudfoot wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:24 am Airliners I believe but if you want to find out more ask on their forum. https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/
Ok, thanks!
Kaiii3

Post by Kaiii3 »

hey,

we are currently working on some GA additions to OCI (incl. other improvments on flightbehavior in the Sim). Adding a realsitic GA traffic to the Sim using only BGL files is almost impossbile as it flies only A->B directly. That is the main reason why is not yet added to OCI, until we found a solution (we found it already but we still need to work on it xD)
TomazDrnovsek

Post by TomazDrnovsek »

I decided I'll try AIG.
Kaiii3

Post by Kaiii3 »

there is a step-by-step tutorial included in the ZIP, that will hep you. In case you need any advice please contact us in the AIG-Forum :)
unc1rlm

Post by unc1rlm »

AIG is the best. I have parted with many dollars for all the ai programs and I finally am "home" at AIG....lol

Professional from Sales to Service to Maintenance and its all FREE...

Bestest,
BobM.