[RESOLVED] Attention GSX & P3D v3.1

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
RVxSpeed

[RESOLVED] Attention GSX & P3D v3.1

Postby RVxSpeed » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:18 pm

I am sorry to say but it's very disappointing to let you guys know that GSX is unofficially incompatible with P3D v3 or 3.1 because of an recent update they made to their addon manager.
it's also shameful that FSDT tried to hide their fault by deleting customer post from this specific thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... 29.15.html

furthermore they are constantly blaming the users for the problem whereas many users made it very clear that the problem occurs even with vanilla P3D & GSX only.
Which deducts of a possibility 3rd party addon conflict theory from their end.
I don't know what to do at this point.But,if anyone experiencing the following error after updating P3D v3.1 or PMDG 777/737 please uninstall addon manager & also gsx to continue running P3D.
[P3D V3.1] bglmanx.dll - Entry Point Not Found

i am not blaming anyone.Just posting a thread that applies for those who are concerned.

RVxSpeed

Re: Attention GSX & P3D v3.1

Postby RVxSpeed » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:38 pm

i found a solution elsewhere.as FSDT continues to blame the users.the solution is quite simple.
just follow it.

copy the following from : C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 "dll.xml" file to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 "dll.xml"

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>Addon Manager</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

Return to “Miscellaneous”