basic autopilot in add-on aircraft, JustFlight Cessna 152

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
DavidL25210

basic autopilot in add-on aircraft, JustFlight Cessna 152

Post by DavidL25210 »

Hello,

I have a strange problem, hoping maybe someone has a solution?

My version of sim is P3D 4.5.14.34698, and have variety of add-on planes installed. I have an issue with Just Flight's Cessna 152 (v.1.05 installer, the latest); Im unable to engage basic autopilot with the "Z" key command..... The plane is installed in add-on folder in inside Documents (C:\Users\...Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JustFlight C152\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_C152, and has basic autopilot enabled in aircraft.cfg ([autopilot]
autopilot_available=1). I could try to reinstall into main P3D folder instead, but before doing so I figured I'd first try to ask here, maybe some had the same issue?

Thx for help.
DavidL25210

Re: basic autopilot in add-on aircraft, JustFlight Cessna 152

Post by DavidL25210 »

DavidL25210 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:42 am Hello,

I have a strange problem, hoping maybe someone has a solution?

My version of sim is P3D 4.5.14.34698, and have variety of add-on planes installed. I have an issue with Just Flight's Cessna 152 (v.1.05 installer, the latest); Im unable to engage basic autopilot with the "Z" key command..... The plane is installed in add-on folder in inside Documents (C:\Users\...Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\JustFlight C152\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_C152, and has basic autopilot enabled in aircraft.cfg ([autopilot]
autopilot_available=1). I could try to reinstall into main P3D folder instead, but before doing so I figured I'd first try to ask here, maybe some had the same issue?

Thx for help.
Edit: never mind and please disregard my question, I guess this issue is not related solely to P3DV4, yesterday I loaded the plane under FSX where I was under impression that previously the basic autopilot of JF C152 worked OK after editing the corresponding line in its aircraft.cfg, however it turned out it doesn’t work either. So, I’ll check out JustFlight Cessna152 forum and/or ask JF technical support staff who were very helpful to me in the past…