Training meets reality with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D® simulation software. Private pilots, commercial organizations, militaries and academia rely on Prepar3D for immersive, experiential learning.
Prepar3D can be used for a wide range of learning scenarios including vehicle procedures training, cockpit familiarization, flight planning, air traffic control training and emergency response preparation. As a commercial off-the-shelf product, Prepar3D provides a cost effective training platform that evolves with technology. Take your training to the next level with Prepar3D!
Prepar3D offers professionals and students a platform to:
- Experience a scenario before it happens to increase effectiveness and reduce response time
- Learn and test their knowledge in the same environment in which they will operate
- Re-create scenarios with operational data and experiment with different variables
- Experience a learning lab where science, technology, engineering and math principles are taught in an immersive environment
- Train for scenarios in aviation, air traffic control, ground vehicle operation and disaster response
- Prepar3D furthers the development of Microsoft® ESP™ while maintaining compatibility with Microsoft Flight Simulator X, allowing many thousands of add-ons to be used within Prepar3D
These are just some of Prepar3D's outstanding features:
- Virtual world with 40 high-detail cities and more than 24,900 airports
- Environments that include highways, air and maritime vehicles and traffic, as well as livestock and wild animals
- Customizable, data-driven graphics and models
- Whole earth WGS-84 model
- Accurate topography with regionally and culturally appropriate textures
- Modifiable real-time weather system, continuous time of day, seasons and a variety of lighting effects
- Realistic air traffic control
- Expandable library of vehicle models
For more information on specific areas of Prepar3D, visit the following sections:
For even more information about Prepar3D, you can visit our website: http://www.prepar3d.com
We hope you enjoy flying with Prepar3D! See you in the skies.