Need a little assurance

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
N1G

Postby N1G » Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 am

Good Morning All

There has been quite a bit of discussion on other forums about distinct stutters that apparently did not rear it's ugly head in v1.2, but do exist in v1.3 which I can verify. I never had 1.2 installed so I cannot verify, but others have stated this issue did not exist in v1.2. I have gone through the gambit of Nvidia drivers and settings and every option within P3D to attempt to find a solution, but to no avail. The newly found discovery of the 301.24 beta drivers in conjunction with the new 1/2 refresh options in Nvidia Inspector does not solve this issue either.

So, I was hoping that someone might be kind enough to discuss the alleged issue here? My first inclination from a pure logic perspective would be to ask what changed between 1.2 and 1.3 that might be a contributing factor?

I guess my hopes here are to only find out if the development staff is aware of the issue, nothing less nothing more. Just having the satisfaction that you are aware of it is all I need to know.

Regards

Bob

Max Perry
Lockheed Martin

Postby Max Perry » Mon May 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi Bob, we are aware of the issue and the have been tracking the larger forum thread about stutters here http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=837.5#postid-5838

N1G

Postby N1G » Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi Orswell,

I was just about to give up hope. That's all I need Bud!!!

Looking forward to the fix.

Regards

Bob

Return to “Other Support Questions”