SimDirector crashing on changing modes

Discussion related to Mission design and creation.
Raynald1

SimDirector crashing on changing modes

Post by Raynald1 »

SimDirector crashes to the desktop everytime I switch between Preview Scenario back to Vizualization.
I am using the PMDG 737 with V3.1. The same thing happens with V3.2, which I installed today.
The same thing happens when I switch from Virtual Instructor and Flight Instructor modes back to visualization.
I have to restart SimDirector every time.

When I close SimDirector to test the scenario in P3D, P3D appears. P3D crashes when I load the scenario I just created in SimDirector.
I have to fully reload P3D from the beginning and load the scenario for it to work.
It is very time consuming.

I contacted PMDG and they think it is a P3D problem.
I can go back and forth with SimDirector when I am using the Tampa Bay tutorial.
Ray Bedard
True Course Simulations
Mike LM

Re: SimDirector crashing on changing modes

Post by Mike LM »

Raynald1 wrote:SimDirector crashes to the desktop everytime I switch between Preview Scenario back to Vizualization.
I am using the PMDG 737 with V3.1. The same thing happens with V3.2, which I installed today.
The same thing happens when I switch from Virtual Instructor and Flight Instructor modes back to visualization.
I have to restart SimDirector every time.

When I close SimDirector to test the scenario in P3D, P3D appears. P3D crashes when I load the scenario I just created in SimDirector.
I have to fully reload P3D from the beginning and load the scenario for it to work.
It is very time consuming.

I contacted PMDG and they think it is a P3D problem.
I can go back and forth with SimDirector when I am using the Tampa Bay tutorial.
Does it work in your scenario with anything other the PMDG 737? Do any other defualt scenarios besides the Tampa Bay tutorial work?

- Mike
Raynald1

Re: SimDirector crashing on changing modes

Post by Raynald1 »

Mike

It works as advertised with all the airplanes that come with P3D, just not with the PMDG 737.

Ray
Ray Bedard
True Course Simulations