The National Map ForPhoto Real Scenery

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
ebsloop

Post by ebsloop »

I watched the tutorial on-line that discussed creating photo real scenery. I followed the video step by step, but I can't download the files once they have been sent to me via e-mail. Any suggestions, or could it just be the website? I use to enjoy making photo real scenery for FSX.
Saul

Post by Saul »

I think The National Map site has problems intermittently. Just go back after a day or some hours try again and see if its working.

Regards

Saul
rorichts

Post by rorichts »

Quote:
Quote from ebsloop on November 27, 2013, 21:38

I watched the tutorial on-line that discussed creating photo real scenery. I followed the video step by step, but I can't download the files once they have been sent to me via e-mail. Any suggestions, or could it just be the website? I use to enjoy making photo real scenery for FSX.

Would be interested in talking to you off line about how the photo real process is accomplished

Thanks

Rich
ebsloop

Post by ebsloop »

I got fairly good at photo real scenery with FSX except for Water Masking, Time of Day changes, and seasons. It was great for daytime VFR. I will experiment a bit more with Prepar3DV2 and keep you posted via this "blog".
ebsloop

Post by ebsloop »

I was able to create scenery down to 15cm.

Erik
ebsloop

Post by ebsloop »

SBuilderX works for Prepar3D V2.