Compatibility SLI

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
Christy

Post by Christy »

Bonjour,
do simulation in a personal Cockpit Cockpit with open hardware: MCP-FMC-EFFIS I have not tested under P3D,
because I have to reinstall it. I use 6 screens and I would get on my motherboard 2 GTX 970 in SLI.

But I read on forums, compatibility with P3D was not developed.

Is it with version 2.4 I hope that works properly here, or else what can I do to work here?
And when do you solve this problem P3D?
thank you
Saul

Post by Saul »

Does your hardware manufactures support P3D? You can get drivers for P3D?
SLi is not supported and does not work properly yet.

Please state who is the manufacturer or your cockpit hardware, and which models of hardware you have.
There maybe some members who have found a way to get this working but nobody can advise you without knowing this.
Christy

Post by Christy »

Hi,

<quote>If your Hardware wasn't working with versions before v2.4 and you don't have new drivers why would it work now?</quote>

I wrote that I wanted to sli gtx 970n 2 cards before version 2.4 so I could not have tested it!

again I have only tested the P3D version 1.4 and I uninstalled 8 days, as worse than here working my FSX.

Version 2.4 and I only just installed seems much improved, but I wanted to know if SLI will be considered in a future release or 2 years? because it does not bother me to buy a second card if it is in a distant time that SLI will be taken into account.
Saul

Post by Saul »

SLi is still being worked on.
Christy

Post by Christy »

Merci.