[RESOLVED] No activations left for this license

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
iPetroSS

Post by iPetroSS »

Hello to all,

after a recent HD crash I needed to install everything on a new HD, including P3D.

However, at the activation screen I get this error "No activations left for this license".

How do I get a new license?

Thank you!
Celis

Post by Celis »

http://www.prepar3d.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Why can I no longer activate after I have reinstalled Prepar3D, updated software, updated hardware, or installed Prepar3D on a new machine? I am getting error 5013 when trying to install. What do I need to do?

Depending on the license you have, it is likely that you have reached the limited number of activations for your specific license. While the licensing software does recognize that the installs are being done on the same computer, if enough of the computer’s information changes (operating system, external hardware, graphics cards, etc.), it will flag your setup as a different computer. If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated, along with your license ID and invoice number, and we will be happy to get you squared away in under two business days.

Cheers

Alex
iPetroSS

Post by iPetroSS »

Thanks, I'll get used to the website!
WBard

Post by WBard »

Thanks guys, yes sir, an email to Licensing is the quickest way to get resolved. We appreciate your patience and support of P3D!
StefanoMapo

Post by StefanoMapo »

I have the same problem, I sent my user ID and the two ( user number) to licensing@prepar3d.com ...... is that correct?

when can I reactivate my prepar3d?