Error log

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
JJJackson

Error log

Post by JJJackson »

My v5 closes down from time to time. Is there an error log somewehere so I can investigate what ios happening?

Jack
JorgenSA

Re: Error log

Post by JorgenSA »

Note the time of your event or crash, and then use Windows Event Viewer.

Right-click on the Windows icon and select Event Viewer. In Event Viewer, click on Windows Logs, then application. Scroll down and look around the time that you noted.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
JJJackson

Post by JJJackson »

Thanks.

Jack
JJJackson

Post by JJJackson »

The erros seems to be in KERNELBASE.dll. When P3D v5 calls for thet dll-file it returns an error message that it can not be acessed.
I have tried 4-5 different solutions including a suggestion from Microsoft without luck. I managed to get a copy of the file BUT I can not delete/replace it. I have tried to change the user priviliges but all options are greyed out. Yes I run all my programs as administrator. This happens when i try to load LEAL Alicante airport (payware) and have not had that problem with other airports. The funny thing is that everything runs just fine, also LEAL, when I use v4.5,