Scenery not working as designed, Autogen

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
737alfa

Scenery not working as designed, Autogen

Post by 737alfa »

Hello, I had done something that wiped out my autogen (I think), I have Prepar3d V4.5, I am an ORBX user with Globar, Vector Europe Open LC, North America Open LC, and it seems that since I re-installed the Prepar3d content, Scenery and Professional client licenses, I had lost my detail Land class scenery, all my sceneries are there, however I don't have sometimes the bridges at the gates or the terminal building detail is gone, and/or the whole trees and layer details around are just standard.
I have read a lot of trouble shooting articles like the ones from Godzone virtual flight.

https://windowlight.co.nz/godzoneWP/tut ... par3d-4-4/
https://windowlight.co.nz/godzoneWP...H ... Z7z-_q4c1U

I can't find the right answer, it seems that I don't have the "VLC libraries" for Vector anywhere, ocassionally when I started Prepar3d a message appeared saying "Autogen Configurator Merger has made some changes to your autogen configuration files. To see the effect of theses changes, please restart Flight Simulator, else some sceneries might not work as design". However I re-started the sim and nothing changes, my landclass detail is not there.
I also have the P3Dv4 addon organizer from lorby, I do remember also that I got rid of all the duplicates and I think I got ask to change all the XML to Scenery.cfg and I did.
Please let me know how can I restore my ORBX details and else.
Thank you.
downscc

Re: Scenery not working as designed, Autogen

Post by downscc »

Use the Orbx support forum. Please, there is nothing LM can do to help with 3d party products.

Usually it is just the case of using the Orbx Central to verify files to fix things but there are easy steps one can take to force Central to reinstall products as if they were being updated when updates are not required. All of this an more is available in the Orbx forum.
Dan Downs
KCRP
737alfa

Re: Scenery not working as designed, Autogen

Post by 737alfa »

Thank you for your reply, I will try with ORBX
Cheers,