Simwest-SOCAL- San Diego, Short flight over near by La Jolla area, by day .

Forum for Prepar3D users to share videos they have recorded of Prepar3D.
monir geadah

Simwest-SOCAL- San Diego, Short flight over near by La Jolla area, by day .

Post by monir geadah »

https://youtu.be/cvYf_Yb3Ofk

Great High resolutions scenery addon by Simwest.

Monir
elmucki

Re: Simwest-SOCAL- San Diego, Short flight over near by La Jolla area, by day .

Post by elmucki »

it may have high resolution, but it has its issues. For one, the scenery has some buildings just flat on the ground and it is shaped with the terrain. Like the picture is on the ground and is just looking way odd. For freeware, not bad but could use some improving. Being local to the area, i would like to see more attention to details like the zoo, military installation, the piers and so on.
Windows 11 x64 on a 4TB SSD | AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X | TRX40 AORUS Master | 128GB DDR4 3600MHz | 1250W PSU | 2x EVGA RTX 3090 | P3D v5 and MSFS2020 on a 4TB SSD | Custom Corsair Hydro Cooling
monir geadah

Post by monir geadah »

Hi.
Simwest SAN DIEGO which include La Jolla in 30 cm high resolution photo terrain scenery, was a pay ware limited edition
combo-pack. It is no longer available. Depending on response, Simwest might look
into releasing it as a stand-alone product.

The number of 3D high resolution buildings might have been restricted to allow for good frame rates ?

Few autogen buildings got misplaced but for me the product was worth having.

Monir
Clutch Cargo

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Hi elmucki,

A user can adjust how much autogen they wish to see for performance, thus why some buildings may be missing (if that is what you are referring to). I would suggest downloading the free simwestALBQ and check it out for yourself as to the purpose of the scenery, if you like it and how it performs on your system.

Happy Flyin'
Clutch