Switching Airports and ability to change Time

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
XCLTM3

Switching Airports and ability to change Time

Post by XCLTM3 »

Hi,

I was wondering if at all it would be possible to allow end users the abiity to not only change location whilst in-sim (as we can atm), but to also present on the same screen the ability to alter the time of day?

I've had numerous occassions whereby I decided to change my mind and locate to another airport - but then realized that I needed to alter the time at that new airport to facilitate - but cannot. So, I have to wait for the sim to load at the new chosen airport - then, select and change the time and wait for the sim to load yet again.

Thanks and regards,
i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - Geforce GTX 1070 Ti 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H - 3 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb - Corsair H100i GTX Cooler: O/S: Win 10 Pro 64 - P3Dv4.5 (Client Only)
Clifton Crane
Lockheed Martin

Re: Switching Airports and ability to change Time

Post by Clifton Crane »

Hello,

The scenario screen allows you to change vehicle, time of day, location, and weather from the same UI. The menu is under Scenario > Edit.
Clifton Crane
Prepar3D® Software Engineer Sr.