New release 4.4

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Bill721

New release 4.4

Post by Bill721 »

Saw an article that said 4.4 is coming with Physical Based Rendering (PBR). Will that fix the issue of shadows and sunlight disappearing when panning your view?
Hawaiianstyle78

Re: New release 4.4

Post by Hawaiianstyle78 »

wow. just saw that 4.4 is being released tomorrow. hope this fixes the sound popping im hearing in the VC of all my payware aircraft. Also hope the flight planner is fixed. trying to create a flight plan dragging the route line is ridiculous. it doesn't want to find the waypoints and takes forever. U should be able to drag the Flight planner map like in FSX not just have to use the arrows around the box to move forward and waypoints don't stay up either
msgtmac57

Re: New release 4.4

Post by msgtmac57 »

Hawaiianstyle78 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:13 pm wow. just saw that 4.4 is being released tomorrow. hope this fixes the sound popping im hearing in the VC of all my payware aircraft. Also hope the flight planner is fixed. trying to create a flight plan dragging the route line is ridiculous. it doesn't want to find the waypoints and takes forever. U should be able to drag the Flight planner map like in FSX not just have to use the arrows around the box to move forward and waypoints don't stay up either
I have the same problem with the flight planner. I too can't drag the route line, etc!