[RESOLVED] P3D V4.3 stuck at splash screen

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
lowigiej

[RESOLVED] P3D V4.3 stuck at splash screen

Post by lowigiej »

i give up 😓😓😓 P3D keeps blocking at the loading screen. I didnt touch the sim for 7 days due to holiday and before that it worked fine. however when i came back and started P3D it kept hanging and stopped working altough i didn't change anyhthing.

i observed when it starts up it uses cpu and memory power but it seems to stops using cpu and memory power after ten seconds

what i have done to try resolving the issue

-following the general debugging steps
-deleting every add on and test which one is giving the fault but they simply all seem to have it
- deleting generated files
- deleting every single p3d folder
- uninstall and install p3d 4x times with no add ons which worked but with every add on i tried installing the same thing
happened again
- checked the prepar3d forum for other cases but they all solved it by reinstalling or by other things that didn't work for me
- checking for missing files in cmd with chkdsk etc..
- updating windows
- updating nvidia drivers
- reverting to nvidia driver i know worked

does anyone know anything else i could try ?
Poppet

Re: P3D V4.3 stuck at splash screen

Post by Poppet »

Hello lowigiej

Welcome to the Prepar3D Forum

Can you click the link below and try the steps outlined in the post

viewtopic.php?f=6316&t=130201#p183123

----------------------------------------

If you are still having Issues please go through these steps one by one to help resolve your situation

viewtopic.php?f=6322&t=128394

Let us know how you get on
mamento67

Re: P3D V4.3 stuck at splash screen

Post by mamento67 »

I have literally tried everything and no luck. I've used the "Deleted Generated Files", deleted scenery.cfg, repairing P3D V4.3 from the installer, updated windows, and even tried a new fresh install for P3D V4.3 with no add ons. I have just reinstalled the V4.2 Client and P3D is now working like a charm.