Download Server Issues

Forum Rules & News
Legacy Support

Post by Legacy Support »

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately our ISP is having some technical issues that is causing our download server to be unavailable. It also brought down our web server a couple of times over the past two days. It does not appear to be related to the number of downloads, but a wider issue with the ISP. As soon as we get more information from the ISP, we will pass it on. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is very frustrating at our end as well I assure you.

Edit: Still having issues, but at least it is back up, if not at a slow pace. Will still work it to see what we can do to get this sorted out for good.

Regards,

John

Sharrow

Post by Sharrow »

Thanks for the heads up John. Have been trying to get zip 2 today but not happening and now I know why. Have managed to get the first zip file but since then have had 2 download failures over the weekend with zip 2, both more than 60% in. Also cannot seem to get anything over 70kbps on my 4mb line irrespective of day or time. Guess that is what you get living on the arse end of the world (Cape Town).

Not complaining at all btw and certainly looking forward to getting flying in P3D!
JayKae

Post by JayKae »

@John, you have an email back from me about all this, I sent it this morning :)