Not any sessions to connect¡¡

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application's multiplayer mode
yeray123

Not any sessions to connect¡¡

Post by yeray123 »

Dear P3d Team

My problem is I am trying to connect to multiplayer, I have logged in and it shows no sessions.
So I have put in several host ip address which are on the internet but still keep getting the same unable to connect message.
I have tried with several programs to connect like hamachi or joinfs and so on. All of them with the same result.

My versión is: Prepar3D v3 (3.4.18.19475)
I used to fly in fsx without any problem, both direct connection or lan were fine.

Regards¡
aeronauta

Re: Not any sessions to connect¡¡

Post by aeronauta »

The host MUST be at the same version as you... else no connection...also there are no sessions in P3D as it is ONLY direct connect or Host for others to direct connect.

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
yeray123

Post by yeray123 »

Hi Again¡

I am afraid to tell you that i can not connect to another client of p3d.
I have bought two student licenses of p3d to play on direct connect via internet.

Definitely, both computers run the same versión (3.4.18.19475, sim 3.4.0.0) under Windows 10 and were formatted previously to rule out any discrepancy.

Regards¡¡
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

If both PC share the same MModem and ISP the external IP will be the same so there is no chance of connection , but in the same network (same modem ) they will have a differnt address and you can use it to connect ( find your internal address via Command prompt >ipconfig..) Also look at the Learning Centre seccion on Multiplayer ..

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB