simwest continues its simwestFOTOREAL series with the release of simwestSANDIEGO photoreal scenery for San Diego, California in the USA.
This is a special, Limited Edition add-on to enhance simwestSOCAL – photoreal scenery for Southern California. This is a “4-Buck Boost” which increases the resolution 4-times from the standard 1.2m High Definition to .30m Ultra High Definition. It’s a way for me to thank pilots who are trying out simwest for the first time by providing this Boost to further enhance your simming experience. Here you can see what the "Boost" does:
• Approximately 45 square miles (117 square kilometers), covering the entire city of San Diego and much of the of the County of San Diego.
• Nearly 12GB of Ultra-High Definition (UHD), 30cm color corrected aerial photo imagery.
• One of the largest, continuous UHD photoreal sceneries ever offered for flight simulation.
• The scenery blends seamlessly into simwestSOCAL – no hard-border look.
• 1,000’s of custom placed objects, buildings and vegetation autogen throughout.
• Water-masked reservoirs and lakes to fly with your favorite float plane.
• Custom designed nighttime photoreal textures.
• Custom 3D night lighting not just for roads but occasional parking lots, shopping centers, golf courses and parks all to add variety.
The imagery remains sharper, even at lower altitudes. Great for departures, approaches or just GA site-seeing.
Note the lighted "blue spots" below... those are actually lighted swimming pools.
One must act fast as this special combo-package ends July 31,2019. Once it’s gone… it’s gone. It is sold exclusively at FlightSim.Com Store.
Designed for P3D, the simwest goal is simple - provide performance, immersion and enjoyment.
Forum for Prepar3D Developers to show off their work or post about their add-ons or content created for Prepar3D
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests