4 Monitor Setup

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
porchpooch4

4 Monitor Setup

Postby porchpooch4 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:17 pm

I am trying to setup my four monitors for Prepar3d V4 and I am having serious issues. It is not intuitive and the instructions I have seen are weak at best. I have a cockpit setup with three 27" monitors that I am using for the outside view. At one point I had it displaying on these three monitors while I was building my computer and checking my setup in my office prior to moving everything inside the cockpit.
Now I added a fourth monitor that I am going to use for the instruments and moved everything into the cockpit this where the trouble began. I was able to get one of the outside view monitors (Center) to display the forward view and I undocked the cockpit and placed the instruments on monitor number 4 (19") I just cannot figure out how to display the left and right angles for the forward view. I would appreciate a detailed explanation on how to set this up. Thank you

sisoffi

Re: 4 Monitor Setup

Postby sisoffi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 pm

From what you write you Need a software like fly elise to set perfect camera views. Viewgroup will Be keep the view perfect syncronized

Return to “Prepar3D Professional Plus Client Application Questions”