[RESOLVED] P3D Pro does not start

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
ferondoe

[RESOLVED] P3D Pro does not start

Post by ferondoe »

Prepar3D does not start anymore since tonight, an hour ago all worked well I just had the flashing FSTramp map. I used Nvidia Inspector to set the NVidia SLI recommended by FStramp to avoid flashing on the 0x080000F5 setting (Killing Floor 2, Catzilla .... But since P3D does not start anymore I have uninstalled the msi client 3.4.14.18870 and Reinstalled msi client 3.4.18.19475 but it's the same. Can anyone help me.
Kayla Dillon

Re: P3D Pro does not start

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

Have you tried these debugging steps?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
ferondoe

Post by ferondoe »

1) I checked my NVidia setting manage the 3D settings I selected the settings recommended by Nvidia for P3D applied and saved, my graphics card is a Geforce GTX TITAN Z.
2) I uninstalled the client.msi 3.4.18.19475 and installed the new Client.msi 3.4.22.19868.
The problem is always present I launch P3D the homepage is displayed and disappears after 30 seconds and remains in execution in the file manager.
If I want to restart P3d I have to end the application in the file manager.
3) I rename the folder shaders so that P3D recreates another one.
However after launching P3D once I went into the new folder shaders recreates there is little file recreated.
4) I use Windows 10/64.
5) in Addons I PMDG 777,737,747v3.
     -ORBX with FTX Central 3.
     FSTramp
     FScommander
     Scenes and planes aerosoft
      Flytampa, Fsdreamteam, JSS C-160, A2A Aircrafts, Carenado aircrafts.
     IVAO.
ferondoe

Post by ferondoe »

I've disabled all Orbx scenery, but P3D still does not start.
It is Friday when I launched P3D it started well I made a test flight with PMDG 747-400 and then I left. It was only an hour later when I relaunched P3D that it did not start anymore. I have not installed anything bizzard!
Kayla Dillon

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

We recommend restoring Prepar3D to its default state to ensure it is properly functioning. To do this, please delete the following folders: (NOTE: This will likely remove your addons.)

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files

After ensuring Prepar3D is stable on its own, reinstall add-ons one by one to attempt to identify if the issue is caused by an add-on. Run Prepar3D after each add-on installation to see if the issues persist.

Also, turn on Content Error Logging and report any issues here and to the third party developer of the add-on triggering the errors.

Settings -> Simulation General -> Content Error Logging
Errors related to content will be logged to a file %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files\ContentErrorLog.txt.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
ferondoe

Post by ferondoe »

Hello,
My problem is resolved, it is by installing the update of Addon Manger X of Fsdreamteam that my P3D could restart.
Thank you for your help
Marty