P3D FAIL

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
pilotjuani

P3D FAIL

Post by pilotjuani »

Hi, Yesterday I bought the Academic License of P3D V5 and this is my first time using the sim. It took a long time for the sim to download, but finally I installed it with no problems and also I activated it. Now, when I want to start my flight I click on OK and the screen in the action to start loading turns black and a small grey box appears. After a time the the sim close automatically. My computer is completily new, I got it around two weeks ago. My PC specifications are these:

ASUS TUF GAMING, Windows 10 64bits, Processor AMD Ryzen R7, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2060, 16GB RAM.

I don´t think the problem is related to my Pc specifications, I´ve never had something like this. I tried to download the sim two times, with different browsers, reinstalled it, but nothing. I´d appreciate if someone could help me fix this problem.
JorgenSA

Re: P3D FAIL

Post by JorgenSA »

Apparently there are several models of the Ryzen R7 - which one do you have?

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.
pilotjuani

Re: P3D FAIL

Post by pilotjuani »

Hi, it says AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 GHz but now my sim works, only if I have the option "Show Scenerio Startup Screen" off. Apparently if I enter the sim by the initial menu and click OK the sim crash and happens what I told you, but when I have this option off the sim goes directly to KRND Airport with the F35, then I just have to select my airplane and the place where I want to be. This is not what a I want my sim to be but it works. Of course I want my sim without this fail and make it more simple to fly and don´t have to do this everytime.

Likewise, thank you