activation count reset

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
agent4844

activation count reset

Post by agent4844 »

Put in a request to reset my activation count a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Can I expect that to be done by sometime today? Would rather not have to wait til Monday..
Kayla Dillon

Re: activation count reset

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

It appears your request has already been fulfilled. Please continue your discussion with licensing for any further licensing issues.

To avoid this problem in the future, you can properly deactivate Prepar3D before making any modifications to your computer as per our FAQ:
https://www.prepar3d.com/frequently-asked-questions/
How can I transfer my license to another computer?

Before making any major changes to your computer (hardware swaps, operating system changes, etc.,) please uninstall Prepar3D through the Windows Control Panel. Note: Clearing your registry will not release your activation. If you still get error 5013, please email licensing@prepar3d.com with your License ID and a brief explanation.
All requests to licensing will be addressed in 1-2 business days. Business days do not include Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer