problems with v4 .3

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
Nostromo69

problems with v4 .3

Post by Nostromo69 »

since installing the new version v4 .3 I can not run through the airport with any plane the plane does not respond in rolling turns and continues straight wheels turned towards the direction I want to go but the plane goes straight. reinstall the previous version and that problem is corrected. how can I have the latest version v4.3 and that the plane correctly roll a greeting
Poppet

Re: problems with v4 .3

Post by Poppet »

Hello Nostromo69

Is this a default setup up Or do you have 3rd party Add Ons Installed ?

Does this happen with all Aircraft or just Add On aircraft ?

Have you tried regenerating the Prepar3D.cfg file ? Please see This Topic for steps to take, Then test Prepar3D again.

Let us know how you get on
Nostromo69

Post by Nostromo69 »

hello thank you very much for answering so fast, to your question I have an installation with ad dons and it happens to me with all the planes reponden to us on the ground its rolling is impossible and the file prepar3D.cfg is renewed and the problem continues I hope your help as of This form is impossible to simulate a greeting

PD sorry for i ingles I'm from Spain
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

Hello Nostromo69

Please have a look at the general debugging steps below to help isolate the Issue

Let us know how you get on

viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=123246